Friday 17 February 2012

Planing

Looking at my research,, I have decided how I want my image to look, but I still needed to think of a good theme to it. 
So I decided that in my image I shall have a model playing different characters. I liked the idea of the depth-of-field, so that its not all in focus. Depending on whether I will be shooting outside or inside I shall take photos with and without the flash to have more options to choose from. Edit ones with flash and without and compare them, possibly both can come out quite interesting. Also the composition in my picture I want to be different positions and have my model all over the place. 
So what the theme of my image should be? Looking at my composition and ideas it could be anything. Hopefully I can try to make fairy tale theme, as I saw some examples and I really liked them. But something else might pop up to my mind for and idea and I'll change the theme foe something completely different. So what will it be? Time will show!

No comments:

Post a Comment